Before the cooling or heating seasons, it is a good idea to have your system checked out by one of our maintenance experts. Small problems can become bigger problems as your system continues to run. Just as your automobile needs regular maintenance so does your air conditioning system. We offer preventative maintenance and service agreements for your convenience.
A Few Key Inspection Procedures
- Inspect inside cooling coil & blower components
- Inspect condenser coil and perform light cleaning
- Inspect primary and secondary drains, clean and test as needed
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners – vacuum and adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation – adjust as necessary
- Test safety controls & thermostat operations
For a full list of what each of our maintenance plans includes check them out below.
Download Southern Goodman Club Memberships(PDF)